Friday, September 7, 2018

Hello Card

Hello, I'm back with another card using the Graphic 45 "Floral Shoppe" paper collection. I just love these papers. I made this card 5" x 5", with a box envelope. I used a bright yellow card stock to matte the paper layers and also distressed all the papers. For my first layer I cut the yellow matte at 5" x 5" and I then used the A side of the "Pink Lillies" paper cut at 4¾" x 4¾". My next layer was the yellow matte cut at 4½" x 4½" and then the A side of the "Midnight" paper cut at 4¼" x 4¼". For this layer I only taped three sides of the top paper and the yellow matte on the right side. I then tore the two papers on the right side towards the center of the paper so that I could roll the papers back as shown in the photo. I then added a small pale yellow flower and two small pink rose buds between the rolled papers. I then added a larger pale pink flower to the top layer where the tear in the papers ends. I added some tiny pink flowers along with some die cut leaves and tucked them in around the larger flower. I then die cut the hello sentiment and added that to the card.

I was very happy at how the card turned out. I'd love to hear your comments on the card. Thanks for stopping by. Here's the finished card.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment