Monday, May 14, 2018

All Occasion Cards

These two cards can basically be used for any occasion. The cards measure 4¾" x 6¾" and I have distressed all of the papers for both cards. For this first card I have used Kaisercrafts "Fairy Garden" paper collection. My first layer I used some pink card stock cut at 4¾" x 6¾". On my next layer I used the polka dot side of the "Magical" paper from this collection cut at 4½" x 6½". For the top layer I used the "Magical" paper cut at 4¼" x 6¼". I cut the "Never Stop Dreaming"tag from the back of the "Wishes" paper from the collection and matted it with some mint green card stock. I fussy cut some of the flowers from the "Moonstone" paper and added that to the bottom right of the card. I then added a double string bow to the top left of the card along with some Prima flowers. To finish the card off I added some liquid pearls to the top right corner.
For this next card I used Graphic 45's "Floral Shoppe" paper collection. For the bottom layer of the card I used some mint green card stock cut at 4¾" x 6¾". My next layer I used the pink side of the "Verdant Blossoms" paper cut at 4½" x 6½". The top layer I used Graphic 45's "Sunlit Medley" paper cut at 4¼" x 6¼". Before I glued down the second and top layer to the base layer I glued them together but on the right side of each layer I taped them down only a third down from the top and a third up from the bottom. I did this so I could tear the papers and roll the two layers back as shown. I added a small yellow Petaloo flower into where the papers were torn. I also added three of the same flowers to the bottom right corner of the card. I cut the "Make Your Own Magic" tag from the Kaisercraft "Fairy Garden Wishes" paper and matted it with the pink "Verdant Blossoms" Graphic 45 paper. For the top left corner I added some flowers that I fussy cut from the Kaisercraft "Fairy Garden Moonstone" paper and popped them up with foam pop dots. To finish the card off I added some liquid pearls to the top right corner. 
I was very happy with how the both cards turned out. I'd love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment