Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Two More Mini's

I think I'm getting addicted to doing Mini Albums, they're a lot of fun. This first one is made using a tutorial from You Tube by Scrapqueen which you can find here: Scrap Queen. This book is a 4" x 6", for my album I used the Heartfelt "Under the Sea" paper collection. I really like these papers for this mini album, they just seem to be "happy" papers to scrap a fun time with family and/or friends at the beach! Here's the first mini...

This next mini album I found in my stash, it came with the chipboard front cover and back cover and then just card stock pages and is 5" x 5". I used Couture Creations "Sea Breeze" paper collection for this mini. I'm quite happy with how it turned out. Here's the finished product...
Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to hear your comments!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment