Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Time Flies!

I came across this photo of my girlfriend and I a few weeks ago and thought it was a great photo of the two of us and decided I should scrap it. I was thinking it wasn't taken that long ago until I actually sat down and thought about it. It would have been when my daughter was 2 or 3 years old. Well she just turned 26 this month. No wonder I thought we looked so good,it was taken 23 years ago, lol!

So for the background paper on this layout I used the Blue Fern Studios Stillness paper from the Tranquility paper collection. For the different layers of paper I used Blue Fern Studios  Jubilation paper from the Tranquility collection and also papers from Prima's Tales of You & Me collection. I popped the photo up with card board. I added Prima flowers from Prima's Princess Castle and Prima Blumen collections. I cut the title out on my Cricut machine and the Cameo was from my stash. I distressed and inked all of my papers and added the paint drips. I was quite happy at how the layout turned out. I'd love to hear your comments. Here's the finished layout....

No comments:

Post a Comment