Saturday, March 25, 2017

Mini Album

I finally finished my mini album! I say finally because I started this back at the end of November, lol. I was kind of working on this in between other projects that I was doing. The main thing that held up the finished project was because I was waiting for some small magnets I'd ordered off eBay from some company in China. So that saying "Coming on a slow boat from China" is so true. I ordered these magnets back in December and I just got them last week, yeah a real slow boat, lol. So of course I couldn't really put all the pages together because I needed to have the magnets on first so they would be covered by the paper. I worked on putting the album all together last weekend and I was quite pleased at how it turned out since this was my first time making a mini album from scratch. Rather than posting all photos of the album (and there would be a lot) I did a short video showing all of the pages. I've never done a video before so I'll apologize now for how bad it might be, lol. I'd love to hear your comments on my album! Have a great weekend!
 


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful album Stephanie! Thanks for bringing it into the store to show me. Looks great in the video but in real life.... incredible!!
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete