Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Spring Round Robin

So we just wrapped up the March Round Robin over at Swirlydoos this past Monday. To celebrate Spring our rules for this RR were:
1. We had to use a photo with flowers in it
2. We had to have a least one handmade flower on your layout
So this is my entry for Team 1, week 4
I used the Webster's "Western Romance" paper collection for my layout. The photo is of some flowers my husband gave me for our anniversary/Valentines. The handmade flower is the yellow one between the two blue Prima flowers. After I made the flower I brushed some glossy accents all over it and then dipped it in some diamond dust. Here's a bit of a close up of the flower.
It looks so much prettier in real life. Thanks for stopping by, have a great evening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment