Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Countdown

Only  11 more days until our daughters wedding! Since they live on the mainland and we are here on Vancouver Island we are not to involved in all of the planning and organizing, that's mostly up to Noelle & her fiancee and her Mom. It's going to be a small wedding with the ceremony on the beach and reception at a local club. 

My dh and I went shopping for a new suit for him this past weekend, I must say he looked pretty sharp when he tried it on. I managed to find a nice out fit yesterday at only the second store I went into, so I'm very happy about that and it should look nice with with my dh's new suit. My dh even managed to get his speech all written out for when he makes his toast to the couple. I think he's getting nervous, I'm pretty sure he'll have a few tears in his eyes when he gives her away!

I did the invitations for them for the wedding. They found one they liked, with a fall theme on the internet but it had owls in the tree and they wanted to have 2 cats with their tails forming a heart. So I drew the cats and basically copied the tree in my Paint Shop Pro program. They really liked it so it was basically printing the invitations off and matting them with a nice burnt orange color card stock and they were done. Here's the finished project.
Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment