Saturday, February 22, 2014

Round Robin at Swirlydoos

Thought I'd show you my card I made for Team 5, week 3's card round robin over at Swirlydoos. The twists for this months round robin are:
1. Must be 3 or more layers
2. Lace, twine or ribbon
3. Must be an easel card (you can find a tutorial for doing an easel card HERE)
This is my lift of the other two members on the team's cards. 
My background paper for the front of my card is Graphic 45's Bohemian Bazaar "Mystical Masterpiece" . I cut a navy blue piece of cardstock approximately 1½" wide x 5" long for the left side of the card and then added some white lace that I had in my stash over top of that strip. I used one of my dies to cut the leafy branches under the Prima flower. The small blue rosebuds I made myself and the "Love" I cut out on my cricut. 

For the inside of my card I used some light green card stock. For the part of the card that holds the easel up I used some of the same background paper from the front of the card which I punched on both edges and then used a piece of lighter green card stock which I cut a bit smaller than the bottom piece and punched it on both edges and laid that down on top of the other piece. I added a strip of blue bling from my stash down the center of the easel and called it done.I hope you stop by Swirlydoos and check out the rest of the great cards for the challenge and I'd love to hear your comments on my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment