Sunday, February 17, 2013

Good Evening all!

Since I didn't get to go on in Round 5 of the Ultimate Design Challenge at Swirlydoos I've had a little bit of time to catch up on things. I have been wanting to try Lynn Forsythe's "Farewell Technique" tag that she did a video on, which you can find HERE. So sad that Lynn has left the Swirlydoos Design Team to move on to other things, but I will be stalking her blog! So here is my version of Lynn's tag...
 So I was all pleased with myself for just zipping along on this and getting it done so quickly, when I suddenly realized I had forgotten a few steps. I had totally forgot to cover the tag with torn book pages and also forgot the lace and twine bow underneath the large flower. You'd think by now I would learn to watch the video again before I try someone else's technique - duh, blonde moment! I still like the way the tag turned out but I am in the process right now in doing another one and making sure I do all the steps this time, lol. The small rosebuds I made myself and I cut the leaf flourish on my Cricut machine. You can check out my "Rosebud" tutorial HERE. Anywhoo...thanks for stopping by and having a peek! 

No comments:

Post a Comment