Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Still excited...

So after getting the email from Heartfelt Creations last night about making the semifinalist list for their design team I was so excited I couldn't sleep. So what does a scrapper do when she can't sleep? Scrap of course! 

I scrapped these two photos of my grand kids that I took when we were at the beach one day when they were visiting. I used Websters "Yacht Club" collection for this layout. I think I pretty much used every paper from this collection on this layout. I did a lot of fussy cutting - I just can't resist fussy cutting when it comes to Websters papers, they're all so gorgeous! I was quite pleased at how it turned out. I guess my scrapbooking mojo likes the late nights, lol. Anyway here's the finished product.
So I hope everyone has gone by Heartfelt Creations blog and placed your votes for your favorite semifinalist for the new design team - you have until October 17th to place your votes! Here's the link to their blog: Heartfelt Creations I'm still keeping everything I can cross, crossed - my poor eyes are getting really sore, lol!

2 comments: