Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pretty layouts....

What do you think of my new blog layout? I think it's so pretty and I have to thank Ingrid of Cute Blog Layouts for this beautiful design. If you're a blogger you really do have to pop on over to her blog and check out all of her pretty layouts. You can find her blog here:Cute Blog Layouts

I've been having a crazy week for some reason. Well not really crazy, I just seem to have been running around a lot but didn't really get anything done. I think I've just been still trying to organize my scrap room and now we are thinking we might pull out the carpet and put laminate flooring down. I think that would be a lot better since I always seem to be dropping things on the floor like glue and stuff which really does not do a lot for carpeting. So I've just been going around to different places checking out pricing etc.


I did actually manage to get a layout done in between all of this running around. These are photo's of my DH that I took when we went to the Gun/Firing range when we were in Las Vegas. I really do not like guns but I told him I would come and take photo's. What is it with men and guns, I guess they really are still just little boys at heart. Oh well as long as they are not in my house then I'm fine with that. I've been trying to use up papers that I have had around for awhile, these papers I think I've had at least a couple of years. I always have a problem doing masculine layouts but this one didn't turn out to bad. TFL and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment