Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone has been having a good week so far. I wasn't doing to bad until this dumb sinus cold showed up. I swear if I blow my nose anymore it's going to fall off of my face, lol. My poor right eye was watering so bad yesterday and during the night that I woke up this morning with one puffy eye - that just made me  look ever so attractive this morning. Oh well, life goes on, it's a cold you just have to deal with it, lol.

This morning I had fun going on a Bo Bunny blog hop. The designers had some awesome work that they shared with everyone. Bo Bunny has some great paper lines and the ladies showed it off with all of their great layouts and albums. I love going on blog hops, you meet some great people and they all give you such great inspiration. You can probably still get in on the hop and there are some great prizes so just "hop" on over to the Bo Bunny Blog

I got a couple more layouts done in between blog hopping. This first one was done using the great December Limited Edition kit from MCS. This is a photo of my DH and his daughter when she was up visiting before Christmas for her birthday. I just love this LE kit, so many beautiful papers and Prima flowers and vines - and who doesn't love Prima!





This next  one is for the January Sketch Challenge at MCS. These were some photo's we took at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum  in Las Vegas. Some of these figures were so real looking it was kind of creepy, lol. The papers are from the November LE kit from MCS. I took a white paper doily and inked it with some Rangers ink and threaded some mint green ribbon through it and then cut another 5½" circle from one of the other papers and put that into the center of the doily. The title is actually a business card from the museum. The little green pearls are some from my stash that I got from the Dollar Store. I'd love to hear your comments on my layouts if you pass through. Thanks for looking!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment