Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy Hump Day

Well here we are almost into 2011, where does the time go to!? I hope everyone had a nice Christmas. We had a pretty quiet one since none of the kids were with us. We had a nice sleep in and then my hubby made us Eggs Benny for breakfast - yummy, I could eat those everyday! We had a couple of gifts from my sister to open as we didn't buy anything for each other as we booked a trip to Las Vegas on January 9th for 5 days. After phoning all the family and wishing them Merry Christmas and finding out what Santa had left for all of them we just relaxed all day and for dinner we cooked up a big feast of crab (that our friends caught about a week ago) and some lobster. Wasn't your traditional turkey dinner but it sure was good!

I did manage to get a few scrap pages done, finally using some more of the MCS November LE Kit. This first one is of my granddaughter taken back in May 2004 when she was three. I love this photo of her. I took it into my Paint Shop Pro program and gave it a soft focus effect and a double glass frame.





This next one was photos taken a few weeks ago when we were out celebrating my stepdaughters 19th birthday. I used the MCS November LE kit for this layout also. TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment