Friday, October 29, 2010

Very excited....

I got an email yesterday from Scrapbook News and Review, http://www.scrapbooknewsandreview.com/, to let me know they have chosen three of my layouts to be published in their online magazine which comes out on October 31st. The layouts they've chosen are:
The Eyes are Windows to the Soul - posted on my Blog May 22, 2010
Urban Angel - posted on my blog April 5, 2010 and
Chic! - posted on my blog April 2, 2010
I've had to take the layouts down from my blog while this issue of the online magazine is up, but I can reload them on the blog again in December. I feel very honored to have these layouts published, especially three in the same issue! So I h ope everyone will stop by the magazine when the new issue is posted October 31st, after 8pm. Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm so happy for you Stephanie! Very deserving recognition!!! I am here to try and find the LO's you've gotten published (whoa, that was some bad grammar!) LOl. Anyways, I wanted to see the LO's, followed your link from your post at MCS :) Congratulations girlie!!!! I am so happy 4 u, wont be long and you'll be getting published left and right now! Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete