Monday, July 19, 2010

New products

Have you seen all of the beautiful new products that the companies are releasing for the summer CHA, such as Prima, Bo Bunny, Crate Paper, just to name a few. I think that Prima has out done themselves with all of their gorgeous new flowers they have this time. I soooo need to win the lottery so I could just go and buy one of everything! Any rich person want to adopt me? LOL

We had a color and sketch challenge at My Creative Scrapbook for July and this was my entry for it. My daughter had taken my grandchildren with her to the off leash beach that she takes her dogs to for a swim and play time with the other dogs. They love spending time with their favorite Auntie. Mikayla just looked so young and carefree in these photos. It would be great to be that age again!

Well I hope everyone is off to a beautiful sunny work week, TFL!




No comments:

Post a Comment