Sunday, June 6, 2010

10K

I'm heading off to the mainland again this afternoon. My daughter is having some surgery n Tuesday so of course I'm a typical Mum getting all nervous for her. Surgery is is a very simple one but you know how us mothers all get, lol. So I will spending time down there taking care of her and making sure she's all good before I leave and come back home.

I managed to get another layout done yesterday. This is a picture of my son(in the blue hat) and one of his friends at the annual Vancouver Sun Run, a 10 klm marathon. He's never been into running and this was his first time ever doing a marathon (with no training for it). There were over 50,000 people this year and he in came in 20,412 and did it in 1 hour and 13 minutes. Of course it helped that there was a pretty girl to impress, lol. I was very proud of him for doing this.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend and TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment