Monday, September 3, 2018

Sun Kissed Cards

Just sharing three new cards that I've made using Graphic 45's "Sun Kissed" paper collection. This first card I've made is a lift of Maggie Harding, one of Graphic 45's  Special Project Designers, easel card that she made using Graphic 45's "Floral Shoppe" papers. Here is my take on her card.
These next two cards are for all the mermaid lovers out there and I love the saying. With the first card I die cut the mermaid using a deep navy blue and I covered the mermaid with stickles to give it a bit of sparkle. I made the small rosebuds out of navy blue paper. I felt the mermaid kind of got lost in the papers so on the second card I used white card stock to help her stand out more.
I hope you like the cards and I'd love to hear your comments. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment