Saturday, September 8, 2018

Just Because

Okay I think I'm addicted to these G45 "Floral Shoppe" paper collection. I had to make another card with them. This card is 4¾" x 6¾" and I matted all the papers with some matching pink cardstock and I distressed all the papers. For my bottom layer I used the A side of the Verdant paper cut to 4½" x 6½" onto the pink matting. For my next two layers I cut a piece 2" x 5" of the Pink Lillies paper and a piece of 1½" x 5" of the Golden paper and matted them both with the pink cardstock. I laid the smaller one overlapping the bigger piece and down slightly. Before I glued these two layers down I tucked a small doily underneath them and  to the right. I printed my sentiment off on my computer. Of course nothing is ever complete if you don't have flowers on it! I used some Prima flowers from my stash, the three main ones being a sort of peachy pink color. I then tucked in some pink and pale yellow rosebuds along with some other smaller flowers and die cut some leaves and tucked them in here and there. to finish the card off I made a double bow and tucked that just underneath the top left flower of the flower cluster. I was very happy with how it turned out. I'd love to hear your comments!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment