Tuesday, September 4, 2018

G45 Floral Shoppe Card

Hi everyone. I hope you all had a great Labour Day long weekend. All the kids here in BC go back to school today, which I think will have a lot of parents doing a happy dance, lol.

 I wanted to share a  new card I made using Graphic 45's "Floral Shoppe" paper collection. This card measures 4¾" x 6¾". I used a pale mauve piece of cardstock to mat my layers with. For the first matted layer I used the Midnight Medley paper. For the second matted layer I used the Sunlit Medley paper. For the sentiment I printed it out in my graphic program onto the B side of the "Indigo Lilies" paper. I  made a bow using some mauve ribbon I had in my stash and tucked it between all the Prima flowers I used on the top left corner. I was quite pleased at how it turned out. I'd love to hear your comments on my card. Thanks for stopping by!
   #handmade, #scrappers-heaven, #graphic 45, #floral shoppe, #cards, #good friends,

No comments:

Post a Comment