Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Life is Lovely

I've  made another 5"x5" card with a box envelope using Prima's "Zella Teal" paper collection. I've distressed all of the papers for this card and matted all of the papers using a light cream colored cardstock. For the first layer I cut the matte at 5"x5" and the "Collect Memories" paper from the collection cut at 4½" x 4½". My next layer I cut the matte at 4"x4" and then cut the "Floral Stories" at 3½" x 3½". I cut the sentiment "Life is Lovely" from the other side of the "Collect Memories" paper and added that to the front of the card.

For my flower cluster I used some Prima flowers from my stash that were different shades of cream colors.I added three in the top left corner of the card which I tucked a brown three loop bow into and added another small flower on to the bottom right corner of the card. Here is the finished card, I'd love to hear your comments on my card.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment