Monday, September 10, 2018

Grateful For You

Well for today's card I decided to use Prima's "Zella Teal" paper collection, these papers are just so pretty. I made the card size 5"x5" and matted the layers with a pale blue card stock, I also distressed all the papers. For the first layer I used the "Stone Rose" paper cut at 4¾" x 4¾" matted with the pale blue cardstock cut at 5"x5". The next layer I cut the matte at 4¼" x 4¼" and I used the "Floral Stories" paper cut at 4"x4". I then added the sentiment witch I cut from the "Live Loudly" paper and matted with the pale blue cardstock.

For my flower clusters I used 3 small teal rose buds from my stash on the bottom right corner. For the top left flower cluster I took some teal cardstock and made a bit bigger flower for the top corner. I then took some teal ribbon and made a double bow witch I tucked just under that flower. I added three more of the small teal rosebuds for the top cluster and called it done. I'm very happy at how the card turned  out and I'd love to hear your comments.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment