Friday, March 1, 2013

March already!

Okay I can not totally believe that it is March 1st already! So all three of the layouts below were made using the "Belle Chanson" Swirlydoos kit. Isn't is amazing at how versatile these kits are? Three layouts and they are all totally different but they are made using the same kit. I still have tons of goodies left from the kit to make more layouts or cards. The Swirlydoos Kits really are worth the money that you spend on them. Okay so that you can see what I mean, here are the three layouts......
This one above is a photo of my Mum when she was 15 yrs old taken in May of 1936. 

This next layout is a photo of my Dad, my daughter (his granddaughter) and my granddaughter (my sons daughter and my Dad's great granddaughter). My Dad passed away two years later, but he did get to meet his great-grandson one month before he passed away.
So this last layout, done using the same Swirlydoos kit, with a couple of items from my stash, and I think, it made a great masculine page. This is my son and his son and my nephew and his son. I really do hate to realize my son and nephew have little ones of their own - I'm sure I'm still only 29 yrs old! LOL, okay you can stop laughing now! So here's the last one I did...

 Isn't it amazing how all three of these layouts came from the same kit? Anyway I'd love to hear your comments on it! TFL and have a great weekend!
 

1 comment: