Saturday, March 2, 2013

Live with Prima Winner!

Don't you hate it when you go to bed so tired but you can't fall asleep! I went to bed like 4  hours ago and I tossed & turned until I finally thought forget I'll just get up. Anyway I was so busy last night posting my layouts I totally forgot to tell you I was a winner on "Live with Prima" on Thursday night! I'll be stalking the mailman till my prize arrives, lol.

Drew was doing the broadcast on Thursday night and he was doing this awesome altered journal...
 Is this just not the coolest journal cover? I saw this a month or so ago on the internet and I printed it out cause I wanted to try doing one. I was so excited when I found out he was doing the class on Thursday. If you want to check it out you can go to Prima's Ustream channel here: Prima. You really should check out the video. Well I'm off to bed again to see if I can get to sleep this time, lol.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool, love it, love all the details fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete