Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween layout

It took me awhile to figure out how I wanted to scrap these photos. I wanted a more fun type of layout since the kids costumes were not really scary costumes. After playing around with different papers from my stash I finally settled on three main pieces - the green  one from Bo Bunnies "Vicki B" collection, the black polka dot one is from Making Memories"Spellbound" collection along with most of the embellishments from the same collection and the last piece is from Imaginisce "Hallowwhimsy" collection.

I matted the photos with some of my own paper from my Fall/Halloween digital kit that I sell on eBay and my website and the little witch on the right paper is one from my same kit. The spider webs and title were cut out on my Cricut machine using the "Happy Haunting" cartridge. I popped the little bats and the black crow up with some foam dots to give it that 3D look. I made some flowers to go on the layout but then decided it wasn't really a flower type of layout. I still think it's missing something but I can quite decide what. I'm sure something will come to me after I look at it for awhile, lol.

I still have one more Halloween layout to do to scrap pics from the adult Halloween party we went to, there was some pretty good costumes at this one - wait till you see our friend in his bumble bee costume he made - it's so funny! Don't forget you can click on the photos to see a bigger version of the layout and then just hit your back button to return to see page. TFL and have a great weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment