Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Good Morning!

Well I got an early start to my day today since I am flying down to the mainland this afternoon. I'm helping my sister out at a craft fair on Saturday (I'm going to take some of my cards down with me to sell in the craft fair too) and then on Monday I'm flying down to visit my BFF in Portland. We've been friends since we were in grade 3, which is about 50 years - holy cow that's a long time, boy do I feel old now, lol. This will be fun since it's the American Thanksgiving next week so it will be great to actually be together for Thanksgiving.

I had a little bit of time last night so I made another tri-fold card again. I used this gorgeous Bo Bunny paper from their "Snowy Serenade" collection from last year. I just love this paper with it's beautiful blues and glitter!  The little snowman I drew in my Paint Shop Pro program, my version of a stamp I  had seen on the internet. I'm just getting into a bit of stamping now so what I use to do when I saw a cute stamp was to draw it in my PSP program. Saves a lot of money that way, lol.  I added some puffy paint to the snowman's hat. I think it turned out quite cute. Well thanks so much for stopping by and I hope everyone has a great week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment