Monday, November 7, 2011

Another Monday almost over

And it's a short week this week - Yeah! It's "Remembrance Day" here in Canada and here in BC it's a statutory holiday on Friday so we can pay our respects to all of our men and women who have given their lives and those that continue to serve our country. I know there will be many things going on in every city both here in Canada and in the US and I hope everyone can participate in one way or another, even if just a minute of silence  in our own homes. We owe so much to all of these  men and women and they all deserve our respect and admiration. So to all of these men and women, thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Okay, I'm getting myself all teary eyed here. I did another Halloween layout yesterday on some of the photo's I took at our friends Halloween party we went to the Saturday before Halloween. There were so many great costumes it was hard to pick which ones to use for the layout. I decided I did want at least a photo that my DH and I were in - so that took up two photos and then I settled on 3 other photos. So in the layout I'd be the one on the left in the red M&M candy costume, which I made myself by the way, *smile*. My DH is the one in the Pirate costume on the top right. Don't you just love our friend in the Bumble Bee costume - it was so funny watching him walking around with this bucket stuck to his butt with a big stinger sticking out of it - it makes me laugh every time I think of it.

The haunted house and the spooky tree and the "Spooky" title was all cut out with my Cricut machine using the "Happy Hauntings" cartridge. The pumpkin and raven are from the Making Memories "Spellbound" 192 piece embellishment box. The fence and other embellishments I had in my stash. The background paper is from My Mind's Eye Boo! To You! collection "Fright Night" paper. Thanks so much for looking and I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment