Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Only a month late..

Well I finally sat down to do a layout of my grand kids Halloween pics. The only problem was I was having scrappers block, didn't have any idea how I would do this page. Then I thought I should try my new Cricut Cartridge "Halloween Haunting". I was having so much fun playing with the cartridge and all the cool things I could cut out I sort of forgot the photo until the end. But when I put it all together it looked not to bad - not one of my best layouts but I just love all the cool embellies I was able to cut with my Cricut. I know when my grand kids see it they will love it, they always like me to cut things out for them on my Cricut when their visiting so they'll love these being on their layout.

If you like these Cricut cutouts you shouold head on over to my website, Scrappers Heaven, and check out the prices on the Cricut Cartridges - $40 to $50 and if  you don't see what you want just email me and I'll bring it in for you! Right now I think I have about 3 of the Happy Haunting cartridges left. This is such a cool cartridge you can even cut out 3D objects with it - like a haunted house which looks so cool - your kids would love decorating your house for Halloween with all these cool 3D objects!

Well here's my layout, thanks for looking and don't forget - only 24 more days till Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment