Tuesday, December 21, 2010

3 more shopping days....

Wow can you believe it's only 3 more days until Christmas, boy that went up fast! I hope everyone is ready and all the shopping is done. My DH and I decided not to buy gifts for each other this year and instead we are going to go to Las Vegas on Jan 8th until the 14th. It should be fun, we haven't really gone anywhere (except camping) since we went to Cancun 5 years ago before we moved up here to Campbell River.

I am a little sad that my kids and grandchildren are not able to make it up here for Christmas :-(  I was hoping to go down for a few days this week to see them but unfortunately that didn't work out, so this will really be my first year without them. Maybe Santa will surprise me and drop them off on my front door on Christmas Day.

I have finally got to play with my November kit from MCS - pretty slow since I just received my December kit yesterday, lol. I did the layout below of my nephew and his wife at their wedding back in 2006 with the Basic Grey papers from their Curio line of papers that were in this kit. I must say Pam really spoilt us with all the wonderful goodies in this kit! The Prima flowers are to die for! Thanks for looking and if I don't get back in here before Christmas I hope Santa is good to everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment