Sunday, January 29, 2012

Lazy Sunday

Well it's one of those drizzly, cloudy days that you really don't even want to get out of bed for, lol. My MS has really been acting up this past week and the fatigue is quite bad.I didn't even get out of bed yesterday until about 10 am and then I had to go lay down at noon and fell asleep for a good 2 hours. By the time a did a few things and got dinner made and eaten I was back in bed at 7:30pm last night and didn't get up this morning until 9am. Now it's only about 2:15 pm and I could really head back to bed - I hate it when this fatigue takes over and it usually means that something bigger is going to happen with the MS. I've already been having  stupid vertigo if I move to fast and really don't need anything else happening. Oh well, can't do much about it I guess. :-(

I did manage to get another layout done of my friends cute little great niece that I took when I was down in Portland visiting this past November. She is just such a cutie I couldn't resist doing another layout of her.  She was just so cute playing in this upside down wicker table and some plastic containers - who needs fancy toys when you have all that, lol! I used some of my left overs from the March 2011 LE Kit from My Creative Scrapbook featuring Websters "Spring Market" collection. I did some layering and distressing and took a duplicate piece of the paper and did some fussy cutting of the signs etc in the bottom left corner and of the vellum in the top right corner. The banner I made using some of the cross grain ribbon from the kit and the Websters Storyteller Alpha stickers - these alpha stickers are great, they come in so many colors and fonts that you can use them with any layouts your doing! The little bouquet of flowers and the fabric pink and white one are from Prima and were included in this kit. I hope you like the layout and thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment