Saturday, January 21, 2012

On a roll!

I was in a bit of a scrapbooking slump for a few days. I kept looking at the photos I wanted to scrap and it seemed nothing was coming to me in the way of layouts. Finally after going to my LSS and finding these pretty Bo Bunny Christmas papers my brain actually got back into the swing of things, lol. This first layout I used the Bo Bunny Christmas papers mixed with some things I had left over from the Dec 2010 LE kit from My Creative Scrapbook. We have been having a yearly Christmas Eve gathering at our friends place since our kids were all babies. The kids are now 19 - 22 years of age but everyone still gets together even though some of us have moved and have other things going on. So it was great to be able to get together with everyone when I was down for Christmas - even some of the kids still come as they say they look forward to it every year.

This next layout I used a mix of different Websters winter papers. I did a lot of layering, distressing and popping things up with foam dots on this one, I was quite pleased at how it turned out. This is my daughter's silly dog looking up at the mantel because he wanted some more doggie treats out of his stocking, lol.
On this next layout I used vellum and papers from Websters "Wonderfall" collection. They really went perfect with the photo since I was down visiting my girlfriend in Portland for Thanksgiving this past November. I did some fussy cutting and popping things up with foam dots on this layout. I made the white flowers with the peach centers myself, not that you can really tell very well in this photo the the centers are peach colored. My girlfriend and I have been friends since we were in grade three. I had started out putting the number 40 on this page until my ex-husband reminded me that it's been 50 years - how the heck I got so old I don't know, lol.


This next layout of my grandson and the one after were done following the January sketch over at My Creative Scrapbook Sketch Blog. I made the organza flower myself, it doesn't look perfect but I figured it wasn't to bad for my first attempt at one, lol. My grandson got  Nerf dart gun for Christmas so of course the first thing he did was stick the darts all over his face, lol - he does love to make people laugh!

This next layout is of a photo of my girlfriend and I and her sisters going out to celebrate my birthday and one of her sisters birthdays while I was down visiting. I used some papers and goodies I had left over from my April 2010 LE Kit from My Creative Scrapbook. This just goes to show you how many layouts you can get done with these awesome kits that Pam puts together! I used some Rangers Ink, Stream, to dye the paper doily and since I had all this ink still on my non-stick craft mat I decided to dye some plain card stock with it to cut out my title with my Cricut.  I made the pink flowers with the brown centers myself.


Well thanks so much for stopping by and I would love to hear your comments on my layouts. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment