Monday, February 6, 2012

Happy Monday!!

I know, you're all saying "Since when are Mondays happy?" - lol. Well today has been absolutely gorgeous here in Campbell River, Beautiful blue skies, not a cloud insight - I even managed to get a head start on all of my spring cleaning by taking all my blinds down in the kitchen and taking them outside to wash and hanging up to dry and then all hung back up - I'm feeling pretty good about that. I just love it when I can get back outside when the weather gets nicer like this - bring on Spring I say!

Another great thing about today is I found out that Websters is doing another give away on their blog. This time they are giving away the whole "Everyday Poetry" collection, including paper, flowers trim, bling and embellishments! Now wouldn't that be a great collection to win? All you have to do is pop over to Websters blog and leave a comment about this new collection. Here is a link to their blog: Websters Blog Below is a picture of the collection, you can click on the picture to see a larger view of the kit. Have a great week everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment