.pinimg {width:45px; height:auto;}

Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year, new layouts...

Here we are the 3rd of January 2011. Another year has flown by again.Hopefully this will be a wonderful year filled with lots of creativity. I did manage to get a couple of layouts done this past couple of days. This first one is a photo of my two sisters and I (in the middle) taken about 1955 - gee I'm old! I used the November LE kit from MCS. There was a whole lot of fussy cutting for this one but I found I still wanted to add some other flowers to it and then I remembered I had a stem of silk flowers that I had bought at Micheals that looked almost the same as these on the paper. Of course I had to cut the plastic stems off and stick them back together with glue dots but I think they matched pretty good, lol.

The next layout is a photo of my two grandchildren. I used the December LE kit for this one. I used a cutter file I made for the holly leaves and cut them on my Cricut machine and also cut the title using my Cricut machine. The little gold petals/leaves are from my stash of stuff when I use to make dried floral arrangements. I used stickles for the berries as well as outlining parts of the title and also outlined the angel with stickles. TFL
 

No comments:

Post a Comment