Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Wedding Take 3

It's time I do a layout of the guys in the wedding party. I love these photo's of the guys in their tux's, they all look so handsome. In the photo of the whole group from left to right is my son's best friend since elementary school, my nephew, my son and my grandson. In front we have the 2 Jackson's, my great nephew and my now new grandson.

For this layout I used Kaisercraft's "Lilac Whisper" paper collection. Even though these papers are all floral they really went well with the navy blues in the tuxedos. I did lots of layers and distressed and inked all the papers. A few flowers from my stash and called it done. I was quite happy at how the layout turned out. I'd love to hear your comments on the layout. TFL! Here's the finished layout.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment