Sunday, August 27, 2017

Layout & Card

Well it seems that I'm on a roll with all of these layouts of the wedding photo's, I guess my mojo finally decided to come home, lol. This layout is of my son and granddaughters. The girls just looked so beautiful in their dresses, hence the title of my layout "Our Beautiful Girls". I used the Kaisercraft "Lilac Whisper" paper collection again for this layout. I added lots of layers and distressed all the papers. Flowers from my stash, a couple of little butterflies and the "Beautiful" tag from the ephemera pack from the Lilac Whisper collection. I also popped up the photos with some cardboard. I'm quite happy with how it turned out.


I decided to enter the card challenge over at Swirlydoos, this challenge was to use stitching on our cards. I use to always add stitching to any cards I made but for some reason I stopped doing that. I've been wanting to use these Kaisercraft papers on a card so this was the perfect excuse. The cards a pretty simple one but I liked how it turned out. TFL!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment