Saturday, August 19, 2017

Together

I'm amazing myself at getting all these wedding photos scrapped, I'm doing at least one a day which for me is great! These two photos are of my daughter-in-law with her daughter and son. So I now officially have four grandchildren!

For this layout I chose Prima's "Rose Quartz" paper collection, it's just so pretty. I did a few layers with rectangles and a couple of banner strips. I popped the photo's up with some cardboard and did some fussy cutting of the roses from the paper which you can see on the top left corner of the photo. I distressed all the papers but I didn't ink them this time, preferring to have a bit cleaner look. I took a couple of my white flowers and inked them with some pink Lindy's Stamp Gang starburst ink from my stash and added a darker rose which I appled some gesso to here and there on the flower. I added a metal key, a tag and a clock and called it done. TFL!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment