Another Halloween layout of our grandson in his duck costume. This was actually taken in September when our daughter had first picked this costume up. I think on Halloween day Liam had three costumes that he wore. I used some of the same papers I used in my previous Halloween layout of Liam. These are from Making Memories "Spellbound" paper collection as well as the embellishments.
I played around with my papers until I got an idea of the design I wanted then I distressed and inked all of my papers and glued them all down. I added my embellishments and flowers. The bottle cap with the pumpkin is one that I made by punching out the pumpkin from one of the papers and then adding it to a flattened bottle cap and then adding a clear 1" epoxy circle on top. I added my title and there it is. Here's my finished layout.