Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Another layout & a couple of cards.

Well I've been digging through my paper stash and scraps trying to use things up that I've had for ages. For my layout I picked this die cut from Websters Pages. I backed it with some coordinating green cardstock. I distressed and inked both papers. I dug around in my paper scraps to find these other papers which I distressed and inked. I seem to be into banners on my layouts lately, I really like how they look on the layouts. I popped the photos up with cardboard and I used a Prima vine which I ran down the right side of the larger photo. I also printed out a pair of flip flops that I drew in my Paint Shop Pro program and cut them out and popped them up with foam dots.

When I was downloading these photos from my phone I was looking at the small photo and thinking why does it look like Liam has a Mohawk. I looked at the actual photo and realized that it's actually a person way in the background behind them, lol
. If I had noticed that earlier I could have photo shopped that person out of the photo. I'll probably do that and replace the photos.
 So still trying to use up more paper scraps I made these three cards. These papers are from a kit I bought way back in2010, most of the papers in this kit were quite pretty but the others, to me, were kind of blah looking so I really had to force myself to use them.  Nothing super fancy but I liked the way they turned out considering I didn't like the papers, lol. So here they are:

I'd love to hear your comments on my projects!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment