Tuesday, September 20, 2016

September RR, week 3!

So this is week three for the Swirlydoos "Not so Round Robin". The category for this week is Seasonal/Holiday ATC's. I did two ATC's, one for Halloween and one for Christmas. 

For my Halloween ACT i used a purple  Halloween paper I had in my stash. I then took some cheesecloth to layer over the background paper. I had some layered 3D Halloween stickers in my stash so I used the Halloween Title and Mummy embellies on this card. The skeleton & cross bones were from my stash and popped up with card board. I also used a small flower from my stash, a corner paper piece, a small "boo" embellishment and some copper colored sticklles. Here's the finished product:
For my Christmas ATC I used three different Christmas papers from my stash witch I distressed and inked. I added some green ribbon to the card and layered on top of that a Santa face punched from one of the papers from my stash and layered on top of some coordinating card stock. I also added some gold colored berries to the top of the card,and a pretty cream colored poinsettia. I also had a small "Merry Christmas" tag that I popped  up with card board and added some clear gem stones on the bottom right corner.  Here's the finished card: 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment