The first challenge is issued by Swirlydoos Designer Vicky Alberto and the challenge is:
"To create a multi-dimensional embellishment for use on a scrapbook page, card or other altered item"
- You must use either a die cut paper or a piece of chipboard as your base shape (does not have to be a birdcage)
- You must turn that die cut/chipboard into a dimensional (layered) usable embellishment
- You must use at least TWO art mediums (gesso, gels, pastes, glazes, paints etc)
- Your final piece must be showcased on a layout, card or other altered item
- Post a photo of the embellishment ONLY on this thread, and upload the finished project into the Swirlydoos gallery by the deadline