Monday, July 23, 2012

Happy Monday All!

Well I haven't been posting a lot of layouts these past few weeks but I have been working on some that I will be posting later in August and I'll also have a bit of news to share. Today though I am posting a layout that I did of my granddaughters grade 7 graduation. I can't believe she'll be in High School in September - where did all those years go to

I decided I wanted to go for a more simple clean look for this layout as compared to the more shabby/chic style I usually do and I was really quite happy with the way it turned out. The layout was done using bits and pieces of goodies from my stash. The teal flowers are from Prima and the pink satin flower I made. I've done a quick tutorial for this flower that you can find in the post below this one. Here's the layout and I hope you'll give my tutorial a try. Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment