Saturday, February 11, 2012

Yeah, the weekend is here!

Well I don't know where my heads been at. I thought I was more or less up to date on posting some of my layouts but I guess not since I have four of them to post today, lol I guess I was to busy checking out everyone else's work on their blogs and doing blog hops, I forgot all about mine.

When I was down visiting my friend in Portland her sister asked me if I could do a scrapbook for her on little Lucy (her granddaughter in my earlier 2 layouts). I got a few photos of her to start with so these following two layouts are for this scrapbook.


Finally at the end of January we got a snowfall of sorts (all of about 3 inches) so I could finally use some more of my Bo Bunny Snowfall collection. I am totally in love with these papers, they are just so yummy!! Luckily I took a photo of the snow through the sliding glass door in my scrap room out to the sundeck while it was snowing as it started rainy later in the evening and washed it all away. That's the kind of snowfall I like, lol. I made the flowers myself out of the same papers and cut the title on my Cricut machine.


This last layout I did last night for a challenge over at My Creative Scrapbook. We had to scrap a photo of ourselves and incorporate 3 hearts and 2 handmade flowers into the layout. I really had to dig through my photo's to find one of me that looked somewhat decent. I hate my picture being taken because they all look so terrible. I figured I good use that fact in my layout to use one of the hearts I had to have in the layout. I cut the title and sub title out on my Cricut after taking it into the Cricut Design Studio to weld the letters together. The pink flowers I made using hydrangea petals that I had and misting them with water and twisting the petals, let them dry and then layered three together. The teal ones I made using an SVG file I made so I could cut it on my Cricut along with the swirly thingy around the photo. I used my June 2011 LE Kit from My Creative Scrapbook. This kit contained papers and embellishments from the Crate Paper "Portrait Collection" which worked out perfectly for this layout. I still of tons of stuff left in this kit to make more layouts - Pam really packs these kits full of so many goodies! Anyway here's the layout, I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment