Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Where is my head?

I swear I'd forget if it wasn't attached to my neck, lol. I was so busy trying to show off my cards I totally forgot to put up this page I just finished this afternoon. These are photos of my friend's granddaughter. We use to work together, lived next door to each other and our girls were born just 3 weeks apart and were inseparable in their younger years. Since the baby has been born the girls are getting close again, which makes my friend and I very happy. As soon as I saw these photos I thought I must scrap them, they were so cute. This is also my entry for the May sketch challenge at "Once Upon a Sketch". I'm very excited as I have to go to the  mainland on the weekend to see my Neurologist at the MS clinic on Monday, so I'll be staying down for the week to visit with the kids and so I'm going to get to see the baby in person - yeah!  TFL 

No comments:

Post a Comment