Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope all the Canadians out there had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. We had a really nice Thanksgiving and the weather was beautiful. Of course we all ate way to much turkey as usual. It was just nice to sit around with family and friends and enjoy a great meal and talk about what was going on with everyone.

Amazingly enough I actually managed to doing some scrapping today. We have a great contest going on over at My Creative Scrapbook so I decided to scrap these great pictures of my step daughter and her friend a top of Blue Mountain in Sydney, Australia - apparently this is the highest mountain in Australia. I made the pearl flourishes with some of the pearl strand from my MCS Limited Edition Kit and also some of the pretty Prima roses. I made the larger flower following my friend Gabi's Water Distressed Blooms tutorial and added one of the pretty Prima roses for the center. I also added some stickles glitter to all the flower petals. I used my Cricut Design Studio to weld all my letters together for the title and then cut them out with my Cricut. TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment