Friday, October 22, 2010

Happy Friday!

Another week has flown by - why is it when your a kid the days just drag by, then suddenly you get older and the years fly by. Aahh, to be a kid again!

Well I've been playing more with the My Creative Scrapbook Limited  Edition kit. Did this layout of my daughter for a challenge at MCS. We had to do a layout using flowers we had made ourselves. I think my flowers came out pretty good. I followed one of the DT members, Gabi's, tutorials. Gabi always has great tuts, you should check out her blog here: http://gabriellepollacco.blogspot.com/

Anyways here it is, TFL!


1 comment:

  1. Steph, this is seriously gorgeous!!!!!!! What a beautiful young lady she is! Anyways, love the cut work, gave it such dimension! And u must tell me where you got the pink music paper?!! Oh, and don't think the flowers are good - cuz they're GREAT! Hugs!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete