Monday, July 26, 2010

Hot, hot, hot

Well it looks like summer finally arrived with a vengeance. It's been super nice for the past few weeks and this week the weather is getting hotter with no end in site at least for a week. I'm not going to complain though after all the crappy we had in May and June. My poor veggie garden is probably not going to recover. Very sad, I won't get my fresh tomatoes from my garden. :-(

We had a visitor on Saturday. A young 2 point buck decided to wander in for his lunch and spent some time munching on all the leaves. I managed to get about 10 feet away but he was half hidden by the trees. When I did manage to get in front of him he decided it was time to leave, so that picture didn't quite come out that clear. I decided that I'd scrapbook them for another entry into the color challenge at My Creative Scrapbook. Layout is below.

I also got a nice surprise in the mail today. Instead of getting just bills I got my prize goodies from Pam at My Creative Scrapbook for my Layout of the Month for June and also for the color challenge that she so nicely gave everyone who entered a prize - thanks so much Pam!


No comments:

Post a Comment