Thursday, July 29, 2010

Big savings on eBay....

If anyone wants to hop on over to eBay I have some great prices on my auctions at this time and if your purchasing multiple items I always give a combined shipping rate so these are awesome prices. You can check out my eBay store here: http://stores.ebay.ca/Unicorn-Designs-Scrapbooking?_rdc=1 I also hope to get these sale prices up on my website in the next day or so, this will be a great time to stock up on all your scrapbooking supplies. You can find my website here:Scrappers Heaven

I did manage to get another scrap page done today. This one is of my grandson again trying at his strength on one of those "Test Your Muscles & Ring the Bell" things at the Canada Celebrations on the mainland. Apparently he rang the bell every time so he was quite pleased with himself, lol. Hope everyone has been having a great week so far, one more work day and then the weekend! TFL



No comments:

Post a Comment