Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Do you have a Cricut Machine?

I love my Cricut machine and don't know what I'd do without it, but I just found out about a program that you can purchase called "Make the Cut"(there is also another one called "Sure Cuts A Lot") which allows you to use your own fonts and/or graphics and have your Cricut cut it for you. I think this is awesome as I draw so many of my own graphics for my digital kits and always wished there was a way to be able to have them cut with my Cricut. You can find the program on their website here: http://www.make-the-cut.com. You can download a demo version from their site to try out so I've been playing around with it for the past few days and must say I am so impressed I think I'll definitely be buying this program. In order to have your Cricut machine cut your own things you will need to turn them into an SVG file which you can do with a free program that you can download from www.inkscape.org If you'd like to see a tutorial on this program you can find some on You Tube here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=make+the+cut+software. You really will have to check this out!

I've also been busy scrapping more pictures from my daughters Birthday. The one below was taken on the actual day of her birthday of her and her Dad when we went out for dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment