Monday, April 26, 2010

Another Monday almost over...

I don't know what happened to our beautiful sunny warm weather we had last week...now it's just icky and raining. This weather does not get me in the mood for gardening at all. Oh well I did manage to get out before the rain started and plant a couple of plants that we bought on the weekend to replace a few that died in the garden from the winter weather. I still have all of the annuals that we bought for my pots to do but since it's not that warm out I'll wait a few more days so I don't end up having them die on me.

I did manage to work on another scrap page today. My husband was going through some of his old photo albums and came across this picture of his daughter when she was about 18 months old (she's 18 years now). It was so cute I just had to scrap it. It's kind of hard to tell from the photo but I used this cute paper from Bo Bunny and took the two corner floral sections from a matching piece of scrap paper and cut them out and popped them up with foam on this page. Isn't this just the cutest picture? Well I'm off to do some more scrapping, hope everyone has a great evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment