Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Boxing Day! New Kit listed

Well I can't believe this week went by so fast! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with their family and friends and everyone got spoiled by Santa. We have had so much snow here, which of course is driving all of us West Coasters crazy because we're not use to it. It's pretty and all but it can go away now, lol.

I've been so busy making Christmas cards I haven't gotten any new kits done until now. Finally, phew! This is another Christmas/Winter kit called "Blue Christmas. As you can tell from the name it is all based on a blue theme and I think it turned out quite nice. I've just got it listed at eBay so far, you can find it with this item number #360119446726. I hope to have it up on my website within the next day or two.

Below is a sample of the items in the kit, not all items are shown in the picture. Below that is a sample page made with the kit. If anyone purchases the kit and would like to send me a sample of what they've made I will gladly post it for all to see here. :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment