Sunday, September 24, 2017

My Always

Is anyone getting sick of seeing all these wedding photos yet? LOL Hopefully I'll be finished soon. 

This is another layout for the wedding album using Kaisercrafts "Rose Avenue" paper collection. For my background paper I used the "Suite" paper. I took a duplicate paper and fussy cut the left bottom flowers out and then popped it up with foam pop dots over the same flowers on the background paper. I distressed and inked all of the papers. I cut three different sized rectangles from the different papers. I also made two tags from the paper and two paper banners. I layered the papers as shown in the photo, while layering I added some threads under the photo as well as the banners. I fussy cut some of the roses from the "Patio" paper and popped them up with foam pop dots on the top left corner of the photo. I added a smal blue rose bud in a peek-a-boo tear on the top of the background paper then added a small key embellishment, with the word Love on the top part of the key, just below the tear. I took two of the blue rose buds and one small pink & white rose bud and added them to the bottom right corner of the photo. I also added some very tiny little green beads onto the green & white polka dot paper. I added a pretty blue butterfly that I printed out and covered in glossy accents to the layout and called it done. Here's the finished result, I'd love to hear your comments! TFL!



No comments:

Post a Comment